- Product nameDey sublimation ink
- FeatureEnvironment Friendly
Environment Friendly Dye Sublimation Ink For Epson 4720,I3200,5113 Customized Factory
What is sublimation ink ?
Heat transfer is the use of thermal transfer ink (that is, sublimation ink) by digital printers, such as portrait, landscape pattern in print in color ink jet printing paper (or on special thermal sublimation inkjet printing paper), or the ordinary ink to print on the film thermal transfer paper, and then through the thermal transfer equipment should transfer to the design of paper porcelain (ceramic cup, porcelain, ceramic tile, porcelain plate), glass, metal, plastic, cotton fabrics such as material, it is a special printing process.Heat transfer printing is a new way to print products, suitable for a small number of personalized products, as well as full color image or photo printing, has become increasingly popular.
|Name||Dye sublimation ink|
|Printing type||Digital printing,sublimation printing|
|For use on||Piezo Head plotter|
|Packing||15/25 bottles / carton|
|Attention||1. Keep out of reach of Children 2. Don't store the product in high or freezing temperatures3. Keep it out of direct sunsine|
Inkfly sublimation ink features:
1. Good ink flow, not easy to block the nozzle, bright color, solid color.
2. The transfer images are colorful and rich in layers. The transfer effect can be compared with the printing.
3. Transfer the ink through the high temperature sublimation, infiltrate the surface of the medium, and form an image on the surface of the media after condensation.
4. It will not form a film on the surface of the media, the image will not fall off, it will not crack, and the light resistance is very strong, and it will not fade for a long time.
5. Compared with American and Italian ink, the price is moderate and the market usage is high.
6. Environmentally friendly ink, which is harmless to people.